New V2 model now available. (minor upgrades).
Great value top-of-the-line Hitch E-Bike Rack.
When it comes to transport of 2 heavy bikes such as MTB or E-bikes, the e-SCORPION H2 V2 would be the supreme choice. High load capacity, fully foldable, easy-to-use with great stability, durability and a touch of simplicity in design.
The E-Scorpion H2 Version 2 is a hugely versatile rack that can take a large range of different types of bikes. Whatever bike you have now (or in the future) the E-Scorpion H2 should be able to accommodate it.
What’s the big deal about the Buzz E-Scorpion H2? Fundamentally it’s down to design, safety, quality, and ease of use – passes the highest safety standards. Consider the following:
- It fits 2″ hitch receiver and locks with a locking anti-wobble bolt
- Fits the Ford Ranger and Everest with out cutting down.
- You mount it to the hitch receiver still folded, this gives you loads of space to fit it to the car (no bashing shins or straining your back).
- It sits high on the receiver, well clear of speed bumps and other hazards such as steep ferry ramps.
- The wheel holders will accommodate larger wheelbases; up to 129.5cm.
- Ratchet straps allow a quick and secure attachment of the wheels, long straps can accommodate tyres up to 4” wide.
- Lockable frame arms hold your bike securely and can be attached to any part of the frame, or the seat post.
- The NEW larger upright can be raised so it’s suitable for bikes with very large frames.
- It tilts to allow access to the boot, even with the bikes fitted. It is genuinely easy to tilt and well balanced during the tilting phase.
- Weight: 19.5kg
- It folds so you can easily store it in your boot when required, making finding a parking space before your ride much easier. It’s even small enough to fit it in the back of the car if your boot is full.
- A built-in transport wheel makes it as easy as possible to get the rack to and from your car. You won’t even need to lift the rack until you put it on the hitch receiver. Because it folds it’s much easier to manoeuvre.
- All parts are replaceable
- loading ramp is available separately.
- Two lights sets are available
- Numberplate holder is available as an accessory.
- The build quality – tube bending, welding, rust proofing, painting, component quality, is exemplary. All tools you might need are provided.
Max number of bikes: 2
Max weight per bike: 30kg (66lbs)
Max load capacity: 60kg (132lbs)
Max tire size: 4″
Fits 2″hitch receiver
Dimensions (width x height): 133 x 86 cm
(measured from the centre of the tow ball mount to the outside edge of the number plate holder).
Weight: 19.5kg (43lbs)
Bike carrier to tow ball lock
Bike carrier to bikes lock
It is slightly different to the pre production on car photos. (better)
New Accessories Available
This light and number plate kit makes the E-Scorpion H2 the best hitch mounted bike carrier on the market.
Totally legal, safe and strong.
Requires approx 1/2 hour to assemble.
Ajba Light Kit (see E-Scorpion 2 etc)
Left & right side frame (slightly longer to attach the lights)
Number Plate Holder
Cost $298 (style option 2)