Full featured E-Scorpion1 E-Bike Rack
When it comes to transport of heavy bikes such as MTB or E-bikes, the E-SCORPION 1 V2 would be the supreme choice. This new improved version carrier is an awesome design that is light years ahead of the competition. Designed to accommodate all bikes now and into the future.
High load capacity, fully fold-able, easy-to-use with great stability, durability and a touch of simplicity in design.
Extra wide for extra long bikes, more easy to fold and store, longer wheel straps, wider wheel supports, more room for the pedals, beautifully designed front wheel strap....the list goes on!.
- Takes 1 bike with a max bike weight of 30kg, great if you have heavier or electric bikes.
- Very easy to fit and to use, extremely easy to tilt for trunk access even with bike on.
- Another excellent carrier from BUZZRACK that folds and compresses for compact storage and has wheels to make it easy to move around.
- Locks carrier to tow ball and bikes to carrier.
- Adjustable wheel holder ratchet straps with rubber pad for bike fastening. Strap length 492mm. Strap fixing position fits small to really long bikes.
- Tray measurements: total length: 1320mm, width 120mm.
- It is supplied almost fully assembled with easy to read instructions.
- The upright frame can be raised so that it is suitable for bikes with very large frames or lowered for step through's.
- Locking clamp will accommodate most bike frames, and features a locking knob and pads to prevent scratches.
- Tilting handle with safety lock that is built into the license plate support
- Supplied with 7 pin flat/rectangular plug, (the fog and reverse light might not work)
- Euro style full function lights
- Removable license plate holder
- NEW Alloy E-Ramp $139.00
- Dimensions: 132 cm wide plus approx. 85mm front wheel support x 7 cm deep (measured from the centre of the tow ball to the outside edge of the number plate holder). Extended Height: approx. extension 640mm to 900mm
- Wide enough for extra long bikes. Fits bikes up to 1400mm wheelbase.
- Fitting to the tow ball is easy. Tighten with a hand-turning knob as tight as you are able. If additional tensioning is required, use the integrated handle to finish off so the rack does not twist. Turn the key in the knob and the carrier is then locked to the tow ball.
- Fits ISO 50 mm tow ball (Anti Sway Plate stabiliser included- retail $35) includes instructions.
- Weight: 13.5 kg.
- Maximum load capacity: 30 kg
The maximum permitted load you can carry is also determined by the tow bar nose weight; you will need to check you don't exceed this before using any tow ball mounted bike carrier.
Requires 65mm clearance from centre of tow ball to rear of vehicle.