The Ultimate in E-Bike Transport
- Takes 2 bikes with a max bike weight of 30kg each.
- Very easy to fit, to use and extremely easy to tilt for trunk access with bikes on.
- Folds and compresses for compact storage and has wheels on the bottom to make it easy to move around.
- Locks carrier to the tow ball and bikes to the carrier.
- Adjustable wheel holder ratchet straps with rubber pad. Strap length 492 mm. Wheel strap fits small to extra long bikes.
- Tray measurements: length 1320 mm, width 120 mm, tray distance apart: 300 mm centres
- Comes almost fully assembled with easy to read instructions.
- The upright frame hoop can be raised to fit bikes with very large frames or lowered for step through's.
- Locking clamp accommodates most bike frames, features a locking knob and pads to help prevent scratches.
- Tilting handle with safety lock that is built into the license plate support
- Supplied with a 7 pin flat/rectangular plug. Fog lights might not work on some vehicles.
- Euro style full function lights
- Removable license plate holder
- Adjustable Alloy E-Ramp available as an accessory. (see e-Ramp)
- Dimensions: 132 cm wide plus approx 85mm front wheel support. 65cm deep (measured from the centre of the tow ball to the outside edge of the number plate holder). Height: approx extension 640mm to 900mm
- Wide enough for extra long bikes. Fits bikes up to 1400mm wheelbase.
- Fitting to the tow ball is easy. Tighten with a hand-turning knob as tight as you are able. If additional tensioning is required, use the integrated handle to finish off so the rack does not twist. Turn the key in the knob and the carrier is then locked to the tow ball.
- Fits ISO 50 mm tow ball (Anti Sway Plate stabiliser included- retail $35) includes instructions.
- Weight: 18.1 kg.
- Maximum load capacity: 60 kg
The maximum permitted load you can carry is also determined by the tow bar nose weight; you will need to check you don't exceed this before using any tow ball mounted bike carrier.
Requires 65mm clearance from centre of tow ball to rear of vehicle.