Tire Hold Platform Hitch 1 Bike Carrier
The new Inno Tire Hold Hitch 1 Bike Carrier is a premium bike carrier that will carry almost anything that you can put on it.
This is the easiest bike rack that I have ever used (and I have used or tested most brands and models). Not only is it very quick to fold down, open up and put the bike on, but it is ultra-stable with minimal jolting of the bike even on unsealed roads.
- E-bike capability (Tray can carry up to 27.2 kg)
- Max carrying capacity 27 kg
- Tray length 1500mm. (Could carry bikes up to 1500mm wheel base depending on tyre size etc).
- Carrier secures bike without touching bike frame or forks
- Good for carbon frames, large size fork and 27.5 semi fat bikes
- Fits wheel sizes from 20" to 29"
- Fits tyres from 18C up to 3"
- Wheel base sizes can be fitted from 850mm to 1200mm
- Wheel trays sit high enough to clear heat from most exhaust pipes
- Fits 1 1/4″ and 2″ receivers with an adapter (included)
- Foldable trays when not in use and Tray tilts down to allow access boot with a lever
- Includes lock, keys, and security cables for both bike rack hitch and bike
- Easily fits the Ranger, Everest, RangeRover, RR Sport and Defender etc.
- Capacity – 1 bike
- Weight 14 kg
- Does not fit some bikes with rear mud guards
- Centre of Bolt Pin hole to end of hitch (receiver) aprox 50mm
- Can not be installed to a vehicle with less than 50mm between the pin hole centre and the end of the receiver.
- Not for off road use. Can be used off road with reduced weight carrying capacity.
- Limited Life Time Warranty
Best Single Bike Rack in reviews