INNO INH122 TIRE HOLD HITCH RACK HD
The new Heavy Duty Inno Tire Hold Hitch 2 Bike Carrier is a premium bike carrier that will carry almost anything that you can put on it.
Designed for most heavy bikes like E-bikes
Each tray can carry up to 36 kg
Max total is 68kg
NEW MODEL arriving March 2024. Order yours now.
To make easier to load heavy bikes
IOP20 Ramp option is available
This is the easiest bike rack that I have ever used (and I have used or tested most brands and models). Not only is it very quick to fold down, open up and put the bikes on, but it is ultra-stable with minimal jolting of the bikes even on unsealed roads.
The new HD version of the INH120 'The Best Platform Rack' in most of the big boy rack tests in The USA.
- E-bike capability (Each tray can carry up to 36 kg)
- Designed to carry e-bikes and heavy bikes
- Max carrying capacity 68 kg
- Weight 22kg
- Tray length 1500mm. (Could carry bikes up to 1500mm wheel base depending on tyre size etc).
- Distance between bikes 28.5cm.
- Carrier secures bike without touching bike frame or forks
- Good for carbon frames, large size fork and 27.5 semi fat bikes
- Fits wheel sizes from 20" to 29"
- Fits tyres from 18C up to 3.5"
- Wheel base sizes can be fitted from 850mm to 1250mm
- Wheel trays can be off set for extra handlebar and seat clearance
- Wheel trays sit high enough to clear heat from most exhaust pipes
- Some bikes with rear mud guards do not fit. (Unless you can trim the mudguard).
- Fits 2″ receivers
- Folds up behind vehicle when not in use.
- Trays easily tilt down to allow access to the boot
- Includes lock, keys, and security cables for both bike hitch and bikes
- Easily fits the Ranger, Everest, RangeRover, RR Sport and Defender etc.
- Capacity – 2 bike
- Weight 22 kg
- Does not fit some bikes with rear mud guards
- Centre of Bolt Pin hole to end of hitch (receiver) approx. 50mm
- Can not be installed to a vehicle with less than 50mm between the pin hole centre and the end of the receiver.
- Can be used off road with reduced weight carrying capacity. Approx MAX 50 kg.
- Please remove e-bike batteries if using on unsealed roads and/or for longer journeys.
- Limited Life Time Warranty